Health Sector Groups
This page provides access to collections of information and featured resources based on nine Interest Groups. This is to make it easier for you to find information relevant to you and your role within the health sector.
The New Zealanders button contains information and resources that can be used with patients, with useful ideas to help New Zealanders get the best out of visits with our health professionals.
If you are looking for more resources than those featured in the particular Interest Groups, have a look around our regularly updated Resources section.
- GovernmentInformation for government departments
- Patient Advocacy GroupsInformation for chronic disease organisations
- District Health BoardsInformation for District Health Boards
- Primary Health OrganisationsInformation for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Health ProfessionalsInformation for those working in health
- ResearchersInformation for researchers and students
- Literacy OrganisationsInformation for literacy tutors
- Health Workforce DevelopmentInformation for medical and nursing schools and other training bodies
- New ZealandersInformation for individuals and families