Workbase has referenced a list of credible health literacy resources on our website. From the many resources available we have identified the resources which are most useful and informative in the New Zealand context.
We catalogue resources using a range of keywords. We also catalogue the resources under special interest groups.
To search through resources based on your health sector group, click on Health Sector Groups.
To search through resources based on keywords, click on Keywords.
To look at presentations Workbase has delivered, click on Presentations.
- Health sector groupsResources for health sector groups
- KeywordsFind health literacy resources by keyword
- PresentationsHealth literacy presentations archive
- Top Resources
- The Impact of Health and Financial Literacy and Decision Making in Community-Based Older Adults [US]
- Caring for Patients with Limited Health Literacy. October 2011 Author in the Room Teleconference [US]
- Correlates of health and financial literacy in older adults without dementia [US]
- Caring for Patients with Limited Health Literacy [US]
- Association of eHealth Literacy with Colorectal Cancer Knowledge and Screening Practice Among Internet Users in Japan [Jap]