Workbase has referenced a list of credible health literacy resources on our website. From the many resources available we have identified the resources which are most useful and informative in the New Zealand context.
We catalogue resources using a range of keywords. We also catalogue the resources under special interest groups.
To search through resources based on your health sector group, click on Health Sector Groups.
To search through resources based on keywords, click on Keywords.
To look at presentations Workbase has delivered, click on Presentations.
Click here to view the Health Literacy Conference presentations.
- Health sector groupsResources for health sector groups
- KeywordsFind health literacy resources by keyword
- PresentationsHealth literacy presentations archive
- Top Resources
- Health Literacy Clip of the Week [US]
- Archive of Webinar: Why do we give patients numbers? Making health data make sense – 2013 [US]
- Health Literacy Video Archive Project [US]
- Do low-numeracy people avoid shared decision-making? 2011 [Ger]
- Consumers, the health system and health literacy: Taking action to improve safety and quality. Consultation Paper – 2013 [Aus]